FROM CONCEPTUAL DESIGN THROUGH INSTALLATION. WE PROVIDE EXACTLY WHAT A PROJECT REQUIRES, OWNING EVERY COMPLICATED PHASE OF THE PROCESS.
Taking your core ideas and organizing them into measurable project goals.
- More than 30 years of custom fabricated steel experience
- Sales and project management team that is realistic and transparent
- Problem solving done for you
Putting ideas on paper. Narrowing down the look and function of a project to ensure Legacy and customer are on the same path.
- 2D and 3D preliminary design models
- Resolve design issues before they become field problems
- BIM clash detection prior to production
Design for reality. Taking designs and making them functional in a real-world setting.
- Design optimization
- Functional and efficient
- Collaborative approval and modeling process
Using our in-house manufacturing facility, Legacy Steel, along with the help of our partners.
- 45k sqft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility
- In-house powder paint line
- Strategic partners providing reduced capacity limitations
Monitoring projects from start to finish. Owning every task until completion
- Professionals in planning, organizing, and directing projects
- Ensuring on time, on budget, and within scope
- Full BIM coordination
Along with the help of our installation partners, we help build and install the final product.
- Certified installation network
- Carry all licenses and certification required nationally
- In-house and on site install support provided